|Plan Type||Bonus Reward|
|Plan 1||HK$100 Cash Coupon|
|Plan 2||HK$200 Cash Coupon|
Terms and Conditions:
- Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid from 25 February 2019 to 31 March 2019 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
- Upon successful enrollment in American Express Home Insurance Plan (this "Plan"), Cardmembers shall be entitled to HK$100 and HK$200 IKEA coupon (the "Coupon") for subscribing Plan 1 and Plan 2 respectively. The Coupon will be sent to the address of the policyholder upon successful collection of the premium of the first two months (the “Offer”).
- To enjoy the Offer, Cardmembers are required to enroll in this Plan through the inbound hotline provided herein during the Promotion Period and settle the premium of this Plan with the American Express® Card.
- To enjoy the Offer, the policy must still be in force at the time when the Coupon is sent out.
- The application must provide accurate correspondence address during enrollment. Failure to provide such information may result in Zurich Insurance Company Ltd being unable to mail the Coupon or Coupon loss in the mail. Neither American Express International, Inc. (”American Express”) nor Zurich Insurance Company Ltd shall be responsible or liable for mail failure and the Coupon will not be re-issued.
- The Coupon is non-exchangeable for other gifts, non-redeemable for cash, and no change will be given.
- The use of the Coupon is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Coupon supplier.
- American Express is not the provider of the related services or products provided pursuant to this Offer, and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the same. American Express also will not be liable to Cardmembers, in relation to the related services or products provided to this Offer.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd makes no representation or warranty as to the quality of the goods or services of the Coupon supplier, and is not the Coupon supplier and shall not be liable in anyway therefor.
- In case of any disputes in relation to the Coupon, Cardmembers should deal with the Coupon supplier directly.
- Should any disputes arise, the decision of American Express and Zurich Insurance Company Ltd shall be final.
- American Express and Zurich Insurance Company Ltd reserve the right to change the relevant Terms and Conditions of this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any discrepancy between English and Chinese versions of the above information, the English version shall prevail.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is the insurance underwriter of American Express Home Insurance Plan (this "Plan") and is solely responsible for all coverage and compensation of this Plan.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is not a subsidiary or an affiliate of American Express.
- The information in the website is only an illustration and does not constitute any part of the insurance contract. For full terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the policy document itself which shall prevail in case of inconsistency. Zurich Insurance Company Ltd reserves the right of final approval and decision in respect of this Plan.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is a company incorporated in Switzerland with limited liability and its principal place of business in Hong Kong is at 25-26/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road, Island East, Hong Kong.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is the authorized insurer in Hong Kong and the email is not intended to solicit business outside Hong Kong.
- The above promotion and introduction of this Plan is intended to be distributed in Hong Kong only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Hong Kong. Zurich Insurance Company Ltd and American Express or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries do not offer or sell any insurance product in any jurisdictions outside Hong Kong in which such offering or sales of the insurance products may be illegal under the laws of such jurisdictions. This email does not constitute a contract of insurance or an offer, invitation or recommendation to any person to enter into any contract of insurance or any transaction described therein or any similar transaction.
- In case of any discrepancy between English and Chinese versions of the information in the website, the English version shall prevail.
American Express Home Insurance Plan
All individual American Express Cardmembers who are aged 18 or above, and are residing in Hong Kong with valid HKID cards.
Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is the insurance underwriter of American Express Home Insurance Plan ("this Plan") and solely responsible for all coverage and compensation. Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is not a subsidiary or an affiliate of American Express. Zurich Insurance Company Ltd reserves the right of final approval of this Plan. The above information is only a summary and does not constitute any part of the contract. For details, please refer to policy terms and conditions and exclusion clauses of this Plan and the above description is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product.
American Express International Inc. ("We/we") identifies insurance providers and products that may be of interest to you. In this role we do not act as an agent or fiduciary for you, and we may act on behalf of the insurance provider, as permitted by law. We want you to be aware that we receive commissions from providers and commissions may vary by provider and product. Also, in some cases, an American Express entity outside of the country may be the reinsurer and may earn reinsurance income. The arrangements we have with certain providers, including the potential to reinsure products, may also influence what products we identify. Zurich Insurance Company Ltd and American Express International Inc. only provide general advice and do not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. We do not require you to purchase any insurance product, and you may choose to cover your insurance needs from other sources on terms they may make available to you.
In the event of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the American Express International, Inc. and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the American Express International, Inc. will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any disputes over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved directly between Zurich Insurance Company Ltd and the customer.