American Express Premier Travel Protector
Submit your claim form together with your travel documents and the following documents where applicable within 30 days after the incident to:
Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited
25/F, Shui On Centre, No. 6-8 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Telephone No. (852) 3191 6688
Fax No. (852) 2519 3233
Personal Accident Cover / Burns Benefit
- Medical report or certificate issued by a physician certifying the degree or severity of disability;
- Police report, where relevant.
- Death Certificate;
- Coroner’s report;
- Police report, where relevant;
- In the event of a disappearance, presumption of death as proclaimed by a court.
- Diagnosis, including patient’s name and date of diagnosis, as certified by a physician;
- Original hospital bill or receipt issued by a hospital.
- Diagnosis and treatment, including patient’s name and date of diagnosis, as certified by a physician;
- Original hospital bill / receipt with itemized list issued by a hospital.
Personal Property / Personal Money / Loss of Documents
- Original receipts, including date of purchase, price, model and type of items lost or damaged;
- Copy of notification to airline/public conveyance and their official acknowledgement in writing when loss or damage has occurred in transit;
- Police report (which must be made within 24 hours of the occurrence);
- Copy of notification to the issuing authority in respect of loss of traveller’s cheques (which must be made within 24 hours of the occurrence).
Trip Cancellation / Trip Curtailment / Return Overseas after Trip Interruption
- All bills, receipts and coupons.
- Diagnosis and treatment, including patient’s name and date of diagnosis, as certified by a physician.
Trip Re-route / Travel Delay / Baggage Delay
- Official documentation from the airline/public conveyance including victim’s name, date, time, duration and reason for delay;
- All bills and receipts.
Home Contents Protection
- Receipts, including date of purchase, price, model and type of items lost or damaged;
- Police report (which must be made within 24 hours upon return from the journey).
- Statement on the nature and circumstances of the incident or event (no admission of liability or settlement can be made or agreed upon without our prior written consent);
- All associated documentation received in connection with the incident or event (including copies of summons, all court documents, solicitors’ and other legal correspondence).
- Signed / countersigned score card recording the event issued by the recognized golf course on which the Hole-In-One occurred.
These are some of the required documents for claims. The insurance company reserves the right to request the Insured Person to provide any other information or documents which are not specified above, as it deems necessary.